Tuesday, April 03, 2007

random.. because thats how I roll


This is me working with what the Lord brings,

and working with what http://juliecaroline.blogspot.com Hulie was saying.

So.

Basically, I try to write good posts, and nothing comes out.

I think, and think and think some more.

Rarely does something good come of it.

And then, I read Julie's post about writing what the Lord brings up.

What a great point.

I can't conjure how to praise God.

He taught me that a while ago.

His thoughts are higher than our thoughts.

It is beyond me to imagine how I can plan, and schedule and make anything that comes out of my flesh that would please the Lord.

Hmm.

He definitely takes my hangups and uses them for his glory, don't get me wrong.

But I can't sit here and think of my favorite thing, and say, hey, I should use the two-birds-with-one-stone principal and maybe I can twist it so that it will look like God thought it up in the first place.

I feel like that makes no sense.

But also, I pray that the Lord would blind me to myself. That I would become less, that he might be more.

Thats why there are glasses up there.

I can't see anything of any value without Him and His word.

Its true.




El Fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home