Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Are you looking for God's will for you life!?! Look no further... you could be the next contestant

16Be joyful always; 17pray continually; 18give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. (1 Thess 5:16-18)

Ok so that's it?

Yup.

Treasure this time. Where you are right at this very moment.

It is merely a season, and soon you will be in a new season of life.

Whatever it might be.
Single.
Tired of school.
In between jobs.
Waiting for something to happen.
Broke.
Without a car.
Feeling embarassed.

Because:
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,

AND!

Because maybe you didn't get it the first time:

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Phil 4:4-7)

Whew.

Praise the Lord.

Be Thankful for what the Lord gave you today.


I am so thankful that the Lord does not give me everything that I ask for.

Because His ways are ssooooooooooo much better.

The end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Writing is my gift...it's the best thing I have going for me. I heartily affirm that anything I could create for myself would leave me miserable, broken, and hollow when compared to what the Author of Life has already composed just for me!

Praise Jesus I am not my own god any longer.

-A

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home