Friday, July 28, 2006

Shout-outs

I have searched and searched.
I still have no idea how to tell you whose blogs I read on a daily/more frequent than daily basis.

Holla.

Blogs I read in no particular order:

-Brandon "hopegroup leader/ big brother/ funniest guy ever" Rogers
Bethan "you are married now!! ahhh/ "safety." /"way to go Bible"/*Rekerdres* cough, i mean..." Rogers


Sally "cutest pregnant lady ever/ sweet sister/ best Mary Kay lady" Estes

Kirby "super cute/former softball teammate/you'll always be a Seewald to me" Apel
Charlie "i met you in Jason's Deli" Apel


Heather and Aaron " your blog makes me almost pee in my pants/ you are super cool worship leaders" Hendrick

Shannon "you rock/thanks for giving me the homework I missed/ your truck is tight" Eichmann

Vanessa "thanks for the hugs/it was cool hanging out with you/i'm sad that you live in Nashville" Brooks


You guys rock.

Also, I would like to show you what links I read and are important to me.
Close your eyes and pretend this is a "Bekah's favorite links box."

www.boundless.org
awesome website about Biblical courtship, being single, etc...
I have read almost all of their articles in the past week

www.lhbc.net
My church
I can't say enough about the Lord bringing me here, I am no longer lost. Check it.


P.S. Any insights into how I can attach links to the side bar??


1 Comments:

Blogger Hendrick Family said...

Is this the cute, black-haired, cool glasses Bekah that took my class?

I hate that you don't know how to do the links. I feel your pain. I about DIED wanting to cool-up my blog. Aaron saved the day. Now, I even know how to do some stuff!!

You need to just give a blog guru your password and get them to go in and stick some links in there that you can change up. Once you have a couple, it's super easy to add new ones.

I can even do it. I just can't tell you how. I would have to look at the template for the webpage design you chose.

I sound so smart!

Heather

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home