Wednesday, July 26, 2006

the beginning of something good

I am not good at this blogger thing.

I like to read other people's blogs while remaining relatively anonymous.

Your blogs are quite entertaining. I have learned a lot. I have also laughed a lot! (see the hendricks)

Alas, the Lord has taught me some out-of-this-world amazing lessons through prayer and has also called me to share them in blog form.

No more hiding in corners anonymously. Bah.

I'll start with two scriptures that I'll focus on and hopefully update and enligthen you soon.


The first,

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.

comes from the Psalms 37:4. And I know, we hear this one all the time, but wow!! this one alone has taught me at least 5 million lessons in different forms, if not more.

And second,

Phillipians 3:20

But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home